Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Upcoming Crosley Events in Fort Myers, FL, Cincinnati, and Elsewhere

For those who may be interested, I have these speaking engagements coming up in October, November, and December:

Tuesday, October 23, 2007, Green Township Branch Cincinnati Public Library, Cincinnati, 7:00 PM (No charge. Call 369-6095 to register.)
Monday, October 29, 2007, Miami University Institute for Lifelong Learning, Oxford, Ohio, Noon. Contact: (513) 529-8600.
Saturday, November 3, 2007, Books By the Banks, an event featuring Ohio Writers held at the Duke Energy Center (Level 2, South), 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Sunday, November 11, 2007, Ohioana Library Assocation, Cincinnati Public Library, 1:30 PM.
Saturday & Sunday, December 1 & 2, at the Crosley Mansion in Sarasota, Florida (next to the Ringling Museum), I'll be talking about Crosley and signing copies of Crosley. A couple dozen Crosley automobiles, along with other Crosley artifacts, will be on display.
I'll be sharing new facts and stories about Crosley autos, radios, the Crosleys themselves, and more. I'm bringing a number of Crosley artifacts from my collection to each program. In April, 2008, I will be giving a talk at the Cincinnati Old Time Radio Convention. May 2-4, 2008, I'm doing a Crosley presentation at the Early Television Convention, in Hilliard, Ohio. June 6 & 7, 2008 I am the keynote speaker at the Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio Club's annual gathering (this is a large regional organization). Unliess something else gets in the way, I hope to be at the Crosley Automobile Club's annual meet in July. More to come.
In the meantime, listen for me on WLW.
--Mike

No comments: