Thursday, October 02, 2008

Feng Shui and Your Money

I suppose it had to happen: a book about increasing your wealth with Feng Shui. No need to link to it; I just want to point out its existence, and wonder what sort of thinking went into it. Was it "Hey--Feng Shui is hot, and creating wealth is hotter! What if we put them together in a book?" Or perhaps the author is serious. I have no idea.

But I do have one question: Instead of reading the entire book and doing everything it says, can I just paint my kitchen chartruse and pick up a quick thousand bucks?

2 comments:

feng shui said...

Feng Shui can help you make more money by focusing both on home and the area in which you work. It is important to incorporate the philosophy of growth into your home. The easiest way to do that is to place plants around your home, especially in the wealth and fame areas. You don’t have to struggle to pay your bills. Chi Energy is considered Earth Luck and when you are in the flow of Chi, things seem to come to you by magic, it is just good Feng Shui. Feng Shui will work a miracle in your life.

Michael A. Banks said...

Thaks for the note. I have the plants, but I don't spend a lot of time thinking about money, per se. I believe that money has more than a little negativity attached to it--conceptually and literally. Years ago, I learned that Having too much money can cause a lot of trouble, more than not having enough money. Worse still (and I know this only by observation) is pretending you have money.

If the positive outlook engendered by belief helps people, that's good. I don't think about money when I'm meditating.
--Mike